Customized Greenlight Innovation Fuel Cell Test Station
The customized Greenlight Innovation Fuel Cell Test Station is capable of testing low temperature and high temperature Proton Exchange Membrane fuel cells (PEMFC) up to 50 cm2, liquid-cooled cell module, fully automated temperature, pressure, RH controls with water collection.
25 and 2 cm2 Fuel Cells with precise compression load control and liquid cooled cell temperature control.
High-performance Potentiostat/Galvanostat/ZRA for accurate electrochemical and Impedance Spectroscopy measurements.
- Sarker, M., Rahman, M. A., Mojica, F., Mehrazi, S., Kort-Kamp, W.J.M, Chuang, P. A., "Experimental and computational study of the microporous layer and hydrophobic treatment in the gas diffusion layer of a proton exchange membrane fuel cell." Journal of Power Sources 509 (2021): 230350. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpowsour.2021.230350
- Mehrazi, S., Sarker, M., Mojica, F., Rolfe, P., Chuang, P. A., "A rheological approach to studying process-induced structural evolution of the microporous layer in a proton exchange membrane fuel cell." Electrochimica Acta (2021): 138690. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.electacta.2021.138690
- Felipe, M., Rahman, M. A., Sarker, M., Hussey, D. S., Jacobson, D. L, LaManna, J. M., Chuang, P. A., "Study of converging-diverging channel induced convective mass transport in a proton exchange membrane fuel cell, “ Energy Conversion and Management (2021), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enconman.2021.114095
- Chuang, P. A., Rahman, M. A., Mojica, F., Hussey, D. S., Jacobson, D. L., LaManna, J. M., “The Interactive Effect of Heat and Mass Transport on Water Condensation in the Gas Diffusion Layer of a Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cell”, Journal of Power Sources (2020) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpowsour.2020.229121
- Mojica, F., Rahman, Md. A., Mora, J. M., Ocon, J. D., Chuang, P. A, “Experimental study of three channel designs with model comparison in a PEM fuel cell,” Fuel Cells (2020). https://doi.org/10.1002/fuce.202000002
- Chen, P. C., Chang, S. M., and Chuang, P. A., “Optimal Oxygen Stoichiometry for Maximum Net Power Output of Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cell Systems,” International Journal on Energy Conversion (I.R.E.Con.), Vol. 1, N. 1, January 2013, pp. 4-13
- Nicotera, P., Evans, R., Weaver, C., and Chuang, P. A., (2012) “Gas Diffusion Media for Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cells Made from Carbon Fibers with Controlled Conductivity,” MRS Proceedings, 1384, mrsf11-1384-b16-04 doi:10.1557/opl.2012.353
- Fultz, D. and Chuang, P. A., “The Property and Performance Differences between Catalyst Coated Membrane and Catalyst Coated Diffusion Media,” Journal of Fuel Cell Science and Technology, Volume 8, Issue 4, August 2011 (Cited by 14)